GBREY'S BADASSS BLOG

One brothas view of the world's news, sports and culture. Stay informed, stay involved, stay badasss!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Okay, Time to get This Started Back Up...

I know, I fell off. I really fell off. I fell off the whole damn map. We had more death and chaos in Iraq, more GOP power grabs, Malcolm X's birthday and of course the "final," Star Wars (which was the shit by the way). Let's just say I took a little vacation from most things that I wouldn't get fired from ditching (the gym, this, use of my mind in any serious way that didn't have a Star Wars component). But that's the past, and right now I got some stuff for dat-ass...

First up is a post from Bill Moyers about the controversies swirling around him, PBS and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. That was the topic at least. The speech really is about the critical need for a media that challenges the status quo, and the forces at work to make sure that it ceases to exist. It's real long whether you listen to it or read it, but it's worth a look (or listen)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home