GBREY'S BADASSS BLOG

One brothas view of the world's news, sports and culture. Stay informed, stay involved, stay badasss!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Big Brother is here...

As if the Orwellian state of our government, thanks to the Bush crime family isn't bad enough (the "clear skies initiative" that makes the skies clear of birds, and the "healthy forest," iniative that allows more logging of older trees are just 2 examples), the ACLU reports that we are fast becoming a fully functional serveillance society. If you're one of those, "I don't worry about being watched, I don't do anything wrong," kinds of people, can I come over and hang out a few feet away from you for a week? Then I'll watch every, and I mean EVERY single thing that you do? Sound fun????

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger GBREY said...

It's a Brave New World that feels a lot like it felt back in '84 (get it?)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home