GBREY'S BADASSS BLOG

One brothas view of the world's news, sports and culture. Stay informed, stay involved, stay badasss!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Black Folk's Don't Like Bush's Budget (I know, you're shocked)

I know that Bush's budget is hard on the poor and left out, and you know it too; but here's the facts of his budget proposal so that you have some ammunition when you argue with your neo-con friends (I hope you don't have any neocon friends but in case yo do...). My favorite part of this is the Black conservatives explaining the deep, deep cuts away by saying that, “They did the best they could do,” Renee Amoore, deputy chair of the Pennsylvania Republican State Committee, told BlackAmericaWeb.com Tuesday. “We have to get this deficit to drop.” How did we get these deficits? I wonder... It couldn't be tax-cuts to the rich during (unjustified) wartime could it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home