GBREY'S BADASSS BLOG

One brothas view of the world's news, sports and culture. Stay informed, stay involved, stay badasss!!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

10 Random Weekend Thoughts

Barring an "October Surprise" in the next two weeks, I'll put my money on keeping the House and Senate in Democratic hands on Nov. 2nd

I really can't remember how I lived my pre-iPhone life…

Xmas ads already?!?

If the NFL expands its Season to 17-18 games, one of the expanded games needs to be an inter-conference, yearly "Rivalry Game," e.g., SF vs. Oak, NYJ vs. NYG, Wash. Vs. Baltimore etc. (more on this later) …

The belief that, "Jason Campbell couldn't possibly be any worse than JaMarcus Russell is being severely tested…

Is Willow Smith the coolest little kid in a while or what?

Can basketball season start already?!

Democrats often take two minutes to make arguments that can take 10 seconds…

Re: Gift Registries, why are married folks the only ones that get to not get gifts they don't want?

Mad Men blew my mind (again), I'll use at least some of this painfully long hiatus to rewatch Season 4 blissfully…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home